ERA Real Estate continues to grow in Q4 2022 with new affiliates, strategic M&As, key renewals and the launch of a new wellness initiative
By: TIME | 0 shares 66 readings
October 19, 2022 // Franchising.com // MADISON, NJ – ERA Real Estate continues to grow in 2022 with the addition of 12 new US-based companies and two international master franchise agreements. In addition, this year, several ERA affiliates have made strategic mergers and acquisitions to create greater synergies, increase market share and expand service areas.
The ERA brand recently celebrated the network’s continued expansion at Ignite 2022, its annual affiliate brokerage leadership conference held October 12-14 in Miami, Florida.
During the conference, the ERA brand also announced its new wellness initiative, Prosper with Team ERA. This new, multi-faceted program is designed to help brokers and affiliate agents thrive in all walks of life. Developed in partnership with wellness consultants, Prosper with Team ERA will offer information and resources to help real estate professionals make healthier decisions in their daily work and personal commitments. The program includes one-stop access to curated content, discounted group coaching programs and live webinars covering the topics of stress management, nutrition, exercise and sleep.
“For 50 years, ERA Real Estate has remained true to its commitment to growth, innovation and collaboration,” said Sherry Chris, President and CEO of ERA Real Estate. “Our dynamic culture, combined with the technology and resources to help build successful businesses, gives our affiliates a strong competitive advantage. In a dynamic market, the brand also recognizes that it is essential to ensure that it meets the changing needs of real estate entrepreneurs. Our wellness initiative is just one example of how we educate, inspire and motivate our network to pave the way to an exciting future.
Below is a list of recent new ERA Real Estate affiliates, renewals and strategic mergers and acquisitions.
- ERA Foster & Bond – Atlanta, Georgia
- Coral Shores Realty Powered by ERA – Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- ERA Real Estate Modo – Myrtle Beach, SC
- Godwyn Realty ERA Powered – New Orleans, Louisiana
- ERA Venture Real Estate – East Tennessee
- ERA Petkus Weiss Real Estate – Dayton, Ohio
- ERA Next Level Real Estate – La Crosse County, Wisconsin
- ERA Treanor Real Estate – Central Connecticut
- ERA Shelman Realty – Northern Idaho
- ERA Home 2 Home – Boise, Idaho
- Graf Real Estate Powered by ERA – Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- PowerMark ERA Powered Properties – Biloxi, Mississippi
- ERA Weeks & Browning Realty, Inc. – Montgomery, Alabama
- ERA Chappell & Associates Realty – Clarksville, Tennessee
- ERA The Real Estate Store – Imperial, CA
- ERA Martin & Associates – Chillicothe, Ohio
- ERA Naper – Naperville, Illinois
- ERA North Orange County – Yorba Linda, CA
- ERA Advantage Realty – Port Charlotte, Florida
- ERA One Source Realty – Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
- ERA Richmond Real Estate Service – Meadville, Pennsylvania
- ERA Realty Central – Sparks, NV
- ERA Boniakowski Real Estate – Green Brook, New Jersey
- ERA American Towne Realty – Toms River, New Jersey
- ERA Live Moore – Charlotte, North Carolina
- ERA Landmark – Bozeman, Montana
Consolidations, mergers, acquisitions and deployments were key strategies to help fuel the growth of existing ERA affiliates. Examples include:
- ERA Dawson-Bradford, Co., Realtors, in Bangor, Maine, welcomed ERA Cousens Realty in Rockland and Camden, Maine to extend service approximately 50 miles off the coast of Maine.
- ERA Brokers Consolidated in Utah and Nevada integrated the operations of ERA Donahoe Realty in Temecula, CA and ERA Colonial Real Estate in Austin and San Antonio, TX to increase operational efficiency combined companies.
- Coral Shores Realty ERA Powered in Fort Lauderdale joined the brand in March 2022, incorporating the business operations of Fort Lauderdale-based ERA Infinity Properties at the time of affiliation. The company then merged with Tomlin St Cyr Real Estate Services ERA Powered in Tampa Bay, creating a regional South Florida brokerage firm.
- Hunt Real Estate ERA has expanded its presence in Phoenix with a local acquisition.
- First Service Realty ERA Powered in Miami rolled into a local office to increase market share.
- ERA Realty Central in Sparks, Nevada, added a company in Reno.
- ERA Real Solutions Realty has strengthened its presence in Cincinnati by bringing in a local competitor.
SOURCE ERA Real Estate
comments powered by