Jack Brown’s Beer & Burger Joint arrives at Five Points> Columbia Business Report
Jack Brown’s Beer and Burger will open its first SC location at Five Points.
The 2,400 square foot retail space at 711 Harden St. is across from Home Team BBQ, according to a press release from Wilson kibler.
“Jack Brown’s is going to do very well in this location,” said Mike Edwards of Wilson Kibler, who represented the landlord in the space lease, in a press release. “They will benefit immensely from being close to the University of South Carolina campus and the central business district. Jack Brown’s will be a real asset to dine in Colombia, and we’re delighted to have them at Five Points.
Chase Morten from The Keith Company. represented Jack Brown’s in the transaction.
Jack Brown’s, with branches throughout the Southeast, was founded in 2009 by two childhood friends in Harrisonburg, Virginia. The restaurants offer 100% Wagyu beef burgers and a collection of craft beers.
In other areas, transactions, all facilitated by Necklaces South Carolina:
- Crawford Prezioso represented the SC HIV Council / Wright Wellness Center in the rental of 6,980 square feet of office space at 1022 Calhoun St. in Colombia. Prezioso also represented the organization in connection with a recent lease of laboratory space located at 1731 Laurel Street. The nonprofit organization was founded in 1994 as the first alternative HIV testing center in South Carolina. It now also offers medical case management, addiction, mental health and medical care services.
- Mary Winter Teaster represented tenant Mental Illness Recovery Center Inc. in connection with the lease for a 3,600 square foot office building at 1516 Gregg St. in Columbia. The non-profit organization provides recovery services to people suffering or at risk of mental illness and / or homelessness.
- Tripp Bradley represented the seller, Coastal Carolina National Bank, and Craig Waites represented the buyer, Huger Senator Hotel Associates LLC, in the sale of 1.34 acres of land to 1043 Huger St. in Columbia for $ 1.85 million. dollars.
- Chuck Salley, Dave Mathews, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented the Donald R. Tomlin Jr. Special Master Trust in the sale of 110 acres of land at I-77 and I-26 in Cayce to Rice Beans and Potatoes LLC for 1, $ 5 million.
- Salley, Mathews, Beard and Peebles represented Columbia Three Associates LLC in the renewal of the lease for 50,000 square feet of industrial space at 128 McQueen St. in West Columbia to Carolina Container LLC.
- Waites represented Hospital Services Inc. in the sale of a 33,500 square foot industrial building at 2761 The Boulevard in Columbia to The Boulevard Investors LLC for $ 1.250 million.
- Waites represented Solara Investments LLC in the purchase of 0.72 acres of land at 1025 Huger St.
- Tommy Johnson represented Lady Street Office Complex LLC in connection with the lease of 12,984 square feet of office space at Capitol Station at 1330 Lady St. in Columbia to the South Carolina Commission on the Defense of the Poor.
- Marshall Hoefer and Tommy Tapp represented South Lake Perry Properties Inc. in the sale of a 9,100 square foot office building at 807 South Lake Drive in Lexington to Veritas Health Group.
- Bradley represented Mavis Discount Tires in the purchase of 1.4 acres of land on Garners Ferry Road in Colombia.
- Henry Roe represented RealOp Investments LLC in connection with the lease of 8,338 square feet of office space at the tower located at 1301 St. Gervais, Colombia to Companion Professional Services dba TM Floyd.
- Roe and Allen Wilkerson represented BV DRP Synergy LLC on the lease for 6,937 square feet of office space at 250 Berryhill Road in Columbia to the SC School for the Deaf and Blind.
- Roe represented RealOp Investments LLC in connection with the lease of 4,090 square feet of office space at the tower located at 1301 Gervais Street to McGuire Woods LLP.
- Waites represented Circle K Stores Inc. in the sale of 0.68 acres of land at 7800 Garners Ferry Road in Columbia.
- Ryan McCue represented Pet Med Mobile of Columbia LLC in the sale of 0.4 acre of land at 2817 Augusta Road in West Columbia to GGH LLC. The site is under development for a new Precision Tune Auto Care service facility.
- Rox Pollard represented Foltex USA in the purchase of an office building at 10 Woodcross Drive in the Harbison area of Colombia for the company’s offices.
- Bradley and Prezioso represented Joenan Investments LLC in the sale of a 2,500 square foot office building located at 7223 St. Andrews Road in Irmo to MAN CO LLC.
Contact Melinda Waldrop at 803-726-7542.