The New Destination for Commercial Real Estate – RISMedia |
From September 27-29, the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) welcomes hundreds of commercial real estate professionals to the first-ever C5 summit in the heart of New York City, the epicenter of commercial real estate. The C5 Summit is the premier U.S.-based commercial real estate and economic development event where owners, investors and influential real estate leaders will network, build relationships, discuss the latest data and trends, and negotiate deals. profitable transactions, all in one place.
NAR has traditionally hosted a United States pavilion at the annual MIPIM real estate development conference in Cannes, France, which showcases American cities and regions for generating foreign investment.
“The United States is one of the top destinations for investors,” said Charlie Oppler, president of 2021 NAR. “Now, investors around the world will have an unprecedented opportunity to come together and do business right here in the United States at the C5 Summit, with invaluable networking opportunities, exclusive events and carefully curated programming. “
Capital city. Connect. Trade. Community. Commercial.
The C5 Summit is the premier commercial real estate event and the best in business-to-business. Participants quickly connect with other leaders, stakeholders and potential partners. They enter into a lucrative business and source capital as transactions are completed. And they’re helping to redefine what community means in a post-pandemic world through the partnerships they forge.
At C5, the focus is on the future. Attendees will experience what’s new and be part of the future by engaging with titans and trendsetters who shape horizons, revitalize cities, strike major deals and pave the way for industry. For maximum efficiency and effectiveness, the entire commercial real estate value chain is represented, from financing and development to sales and property management.
Highlights of the C5 Summit
– Guest speaker Alex Rodriguez: Investor CRE and MLB All-Star discusses A-Rod Corp and its highly successful business ventures.
– The future of Keynote cities: Greg Lindsay, Director of Applied Research at NewCities, discusses the current landscape and how cities will need to adapt going forward.
– Panel of sector heads: CRE’s best professionals share their point of view on current issues.
– Tech & Innovation Panel: Participants will be among the first to be informed about new proptech technologies and emerging trends.
– Investment, CRE and US Economic Outlook Panels: Panelists will share key information on the broader forces shaping CRE and the opportunities created.
– Board of Governors: A look at how states are investing and positioning themselves for the future.
– The future of sustainability: The drivers of green initiatives in CRE discuss best practices, trends and technology.
– The future of office space: How the past year has changed the outlook for office planning.
– Dedicated negotiation room: Industry leaders, including brokers, investors, developers and economic development agencies, prepared and ready to trade, can connect directly.
– Tradeshow : Presents exhibitors from all facets of commercial and investment real estate.
– Time in the Big Apple: Take walking tours of unique landmarks like The Related Companies’ Hudson Yards and gain access to Manhattan’s world-class cultural, entertainment and dining options.
Oppler says he’s thrilled that the first C5 summit is one of NAR’s first big face-to-face events since the pandemic.
“I am delighted to reconnect with friends, members and our business partners,” he notes. “It has been a difficult year for commercial real estate, but I am very optimistic for the future, and the C5 Summit is exactly what we need to reinvigorate the market, jump-start commercial investment nationwide, create jobs and building strong communities.
“I am convinced that the partnerships created here will pave the way for the future of commercial real estate,” he adds.
Don’t miss the C5 Summit, an exceptional opportunity for three days of networking, learning and closing deals in commercial real estate at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square. Register at c5summit.realestate.